Approx. Rs 89,000 / SetGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||RBS-CC 500P|
|Usage/Application||Cutting Concrete, Masonry, Brick, Asphalt, Tile, And Other Solid Materials.|
|Tank Capacity||35 L|
|Gross HP||13.5 HP|
|No Of Wheels||4 Wheels|
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
The gasoline concrete and road cutter is mainly used for road maintenance work, slitting and cutting concrete and asphalt road. It''''s widely used for cutting concrete, masonry, brick, asphalt, tile, and other solid materials. Our concrete cutter could be easily operated on cutting concrete and asphalt floor of road, bridge, parking lot, square, factories house floors and so on.
In this concrete and asphalt road cutter uses Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine which is reliable and durable. Unique designe in steel water tank provides adequate water supply and perfect waling effect and less problems. The blade size is 400mm/18inch and the cutting depth is adjustable, the maximum cutting depth is 140mm.Special Features:
- Light weight, and portable.
- Simple clamping and convenient operation.
- Large matching power and quick cutting speed.
- High precision of positioning, good quality of cutting section.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton gasoline XR2100/25T2 (13.5hp). The engine is durable and easy to start. And also gives the machine better performance.
- Blade Cover: Special designed blade cover is fixed on the frame by screw bolts. It makes the assembling and disassembling more easily